First those i bought before Creme:
A fur coat from fleamarket (it was only 50 euros! This winter i won't feel cold), a military inspired skirt made by Kainoliero (you can see it worn in the guro shoot), a corset and the already seen CL's velvet skirt.
Today's outfit and my new Bodyline jsk. I hate the shirring but love the print and the lavender colour.
Finally i have a cute tea pot! Presented by my unicorn Fiti.
A doll with real human hair. Probably from seventies. She has such a lovely face!
Another old doll. I bought him/her because s/he looked like my gf!
A handmade white dress, Juliette-et-Justine's velvet jsk and a Black Peace Now velvet jacket. The funny thing is that when i first saw the white dress i didn't instantly fall in love but when the seller said it suits my style something snapped in my head and i took it home! And i did not regret it. As soon as i got it off the bag i started to coordinate it. I invented five coordinations already that evening even though i was really tired.
This dress needs it's own pictures because omg omg omg dolls! So this is Juliette-et-Justine's Bisque Doll jsk. Lavender, dolls and a long hem: instawin.
CL's headbow matching my skirt, two rings, floral tights and shoes from Antaina.
I've been searching for a delicate and feminine clock as long as i've been caring for my looks at all. That makes like five years. And finally i found one! It has a birdcage!
The fail decoden
Can't stop laughing at my own stupidity. But at least i tried.
No words to describe this horrendous mess...
But the worst part is the front hehe. The screen is all glued now and now i can hardly use the buttons on the upper panel. The worst is the upper left one that the bow covers. Next time i'll think before i glue.
Now that i'm somewhat healthy again and i've got so much new beautiful clothes i'm gonna challenge myself. Again, kind of. Basically i'm trying to dress in lolita more often (=everyday if possible) and keep myself in a better shape but this is the list of things i'm gonna do from tomorrow on to Christmas when i will be too busy again to focus on this kind of stuff:
- Dress in lolita or related clothing every day. Even on lazy days.
- Use that fucking make-up! It takes only 5 mins to put on damn it! (self-provocation).
- Go to sleep every day before 12pm. Try to sleep more than 8 hours.
- Drink tea every day.
- Learn one choreography a week or more if there's time.
- Dance zumba and learned choreos at least four times a week.
- Don't take a buss when it's not necessary (200 metres is not worth waiting 10 minutes :D).
- Sunday is reserved for ice-fishing as soon as there's ice on the lake.
- Use body lotion every day.
- One riding lesson a week. More on holidays.
- Finish your sewing projects.
So that's that in short. Join me if you want and make your own lists for the last months of this year.
And that's all for today folks! I'm going sleep now.